Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The evolution of Skully: Part 1

My ride in 2001


My ride, a 2001 Perodua Kenari, started off like other Kenari........ UGLY.... hahaha....... and my friends was asking me why i bought the ride....... it was like, "EEEEUUUU......... SO UGLY...."

Anyway, back to the evolution of my ride, codename Skully (does not have any close relationship with Gillian Anderson from X-Files)..... and u will know why i named her Skully.........

Stage 1:
Before i even picked up the car, the 15in K-Speed rims was waiting at Steven's shop, wrapped in Silverstone KTZ 165/45/15 tyres........ once my ride is ready, headed straight to the shop, but found out that the joker ordered the wrong PCD wheel for me (ordered a 143.3 instead of a 100)... have to wait.....

Weekend came....... went straight to Frankie's. Selected a few stuff, grabbed some from my previous Iswara configuration. Equipped her with 2 ROCKFORD FOSGATE 10" subwoofers, 2 ROCKFORD FOSGATE Amps, Panasonic CD Player (which i changed to a Pioneer DEF 7350 later).... got her some reflective silver tints....... and that's a start.....

waited for another week before her "Sports shoes" were replaced with a trendier K-Speed (ENKEI-RP01 look-a-like)


15 inch on a Kenari was RARE in 2001


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home